Since we last posted we've:
1) Moved into an AirBnB in Atlanta
2) Held an Estate Sale
3) Donated the remainder of our earthly goods to various charities
4) Shipped a carton of possessions to Portugal
5) Closed on our House
6) Moved into a Residence Inn for a week
7) Then both of us moved to Porto a few days apart, complete with cat
While we're still stocking our apartment with furniture and scouting the neighborhood, the next few blogs are going discuss what it took to locate and rent our new home in Porto, along with some of the pitfalls associated with that decision. So far it's been a blast.
Harold is a former software engineer. Jana is an author. Together they're exploring their new life in Portugal.